Friday, October 01, 2004

Paralyzed

I guess I can't blame not posting on being so nervous about the playoff status now that we've clinched a spot. Maybe it's also being worried how we'll do and not wanting to jinx anything. I am planning on being in Boston the weekend when the World Series is scheduled to start and boy, would I do pretty much anything to see one of those games WHEN we get there.

I'm torn about the A's/Angels competition right now. I was raised an Angels fan in the days of Wally Joyner, so I have to root for the Angels. But if the A's are in it, I can attend some Sox playoff games locally rather than flying off to Orange County or Boston or (heaven forbid!) New York.

Oh well, whatever happens happens. As long as this is the year the curse is broken and when I get to attend my first World Series game at Fenway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home